Here you can find details of our available tutors, and the help which they are able to offer. Please note that Pronounce Languages was founded by Susie Maria; all other tutors are recommended by Susie Maria and known to her personally, but not employed by Pronounce Languages in any way. Each tutor remains self-employed, responsible for their own business and may have their own Ts&Cs to be adhered to regarding sickness, cancellations and payments. Any queries or problems concerning tutors should be taken up with the tutor directly.
A recent graduate, Susie Maria founded Pronounce Languages in February 2014. Susie holds a 1st Class BA (Hons) in Modern Language Studies with French & Spanish specialism and a TEFL/ TESOL master course certificate for teaching English, accredited by ACTDEC. Susie specialises in young adult and adult pedagogy and currently boasts a portfolio of over thirty clients including GCSE students and adult clients for both leisure and business purposes.
Susie Maria's education is supported by participation in a selection of courses with Futurelearn:
- Understanding IELTS, British Council
- Understanding language, University of Southampton
- Cultural studies & modern languages, University of Bristol
- Dyslexia & foreign language teaching, Lancaster University
- The secret power of brands, University of East Anglia
- Understanding modern business & organisations, University of Strathclyde